SignGo Home

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Cutting Problems - Communications/Configuration? (Read 259 times)
05. Jun 2018 at 10:39

Kerrie   Offline
Forum Newbie

Good evening all

I'm sorry if this has been posted already but I haven't been able to find an answer to my problem already - although I have tried some of the suggestions on other posts.

I'm using Signgo Pro V1.20 and I've had to reformat my computer due to unrelated issues but now my communications aren't working properly.  I am also running Windows 10 on my computer - prior to having to reformat my computer I've been using Signgo on this computer for nearly 4 years now without a single drama.

When I send something to cut, it is cutting the first couple of lines fine but then it goes off in random directions cutting nothing to do with the file.  I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out, everything seems to be fine to me but obviously something isn't.

I'm using a Creation PCut CT630 (I've already been onto support with US Cutters and they have remotely gone onto my computer and said that the cutter is set up correctly, and think it might be a problem with my configurations of Signgo) - I am using Virtual Com Port 3 with an FTDI driver - version 2.12.28.0 (I have updated the driver to ensure that that wasn't the problem).

I would love some help with trying to work out what my problem is please.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 05. Jun 2018 at 12:23

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

Hi Kerrie

Try setting the flow control as per below:

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 05. Jun 2018 at 23:00

Kerrie   Offline
Forum Newbie

Kevin, you are an absolute life saver ... I've managed to do a whole cut without a single random line for the first time in 10 days.

Thank you doesn't even begin to describe how grateful I am. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 06. Jun 2018 at 09:11

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

Great news! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1