SignGo Home

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Vinyl Express R Series II (Read 349 times)
11. Feb 2017 at 01:35

dgutterud   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

We just received a new to us cutter. When I try to cut I get "Data transfer is complete" that pops up in an error window. The cutter does not cut. I have tried all of the Vinyl Express drivers (24" cutter). Not sure what I am missing.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 13. Feb 2017 at 14:34

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

The R Series seems to be a rebranded "Refine MH Series". Choose the Refine MH Series driver in SignGo and set the output port to match the port assigned to the cutter by Windows (such as COM3, COM4 etc.). You can check the port number using the Windows device manager.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 13. Feb 2017 at 21:45

dgutterud   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

I tried all of the Refine MH drivers available with the same result. There wasn't a generic one, but there were several with the MH in their name. I feel like I am just missing one little thing somewhere. I tried the cable on another cutter to make sure it is not the cable. Still says Data transfer is complete. If I have it on the wrong COM, it tells me it cannot open the COM.

Any other suggestions?

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 14. Feb 2017 at 09:06

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

Please try the Redsail 800C driver. This uses HPGL commands.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 15. Feb 2017 at 15:58

dgutterud   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

Unfortunately, still no luck. I tried all of the Resail Drivers.
If you would email me dgutterud@uci.net, I could send you some screenshots. I think I am going about the process correctly, but not sure. I am such a novice  Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1