SignGo Home

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
what version of signgo is this (Read 608 times)
29. Jan 2016 at 15:32

russell.huffer   Offline
Forum Newbie

please can someone tell me what signgo fd is ?

many thanks

Russell.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 30. Jan 2016 at 14:07

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

FD means "Flash Drive". This means the program is supplied on a USB flash drive which is also a protection device. The corresponding flash drive must be plugged into the computer all the time SignGo is running.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 31. Jan 2016 at 10:10

russell.huffer   Offline
Forum Newbie

Thanks for clearing that up, if you upgraded to the latest version, would it cost and would you still need the usb stick in the pc.

Kind regards

Russell.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 01. Feb 2016 at 11:26

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

I am sending you a PM

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 01. Feb 2016 at 17:20

whackamole   Offline

Sorry to hijack someone else's thread on this SignGo FD upgrade topic but it's not clear from the Downloads page (now that the website has been redone) which version can be used to upgrade the FD version of the program. It used to have it's own download section and a note saying something along the lines of that you had to use this version only to upgrade the flash drive. Is this no longer the case? I upgraded my flash drive from 1.17 to 1.18 and then to 1.20 using only the FD version so I'd appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 01. Feb 2016 at 18:11

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

The FD version update download has been temporarily removed because many customers were having problems dealing properly with the transfer of the unique license. We shall be reinstating the FD version update soon, along with a video tutorial to explain the process more clearly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1