SignGo Home

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Brand Name & Dongle Key (Read 3015 times)
06. Jun 2013 at 19:23

xayvon   Offline
Forum Newbie

I purchased one of the Master Plotters with Signgo years ago on EBAY from a company that was in Southern California. I never used it and am now ready to. The signgo software, & dungle key that came with it has been misplaced and I am not sure what plotter model I have. Can anybody help me on how to locate the model, and where I may be able to purchase a dungle key?
« Last Edit: 06. Jun 2013 at 20:29 by xayvon »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 07. Jun 2013 at 12:09

Kevin Wallace   Offline
Global Moderator
SignGo Support

You should contact our US distributor. Please click here to visit their web site now.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 04. Jan 2016 at 19:44

whackamole   Offline

If you have the program installed still on the computer but are simply missing the dongle key, you MAY be able to harvest some useful information from the license key file located in the installed program directory (example, on my computer: C:\Program Files (x86)\SignGoFD) and look for SignGoFD.license

Before you go messing around with that file though make a backup copy of it in another directory so if you accidentally screw it up some how, you can copy back the good copy over-top of the corrupt copy replacing it accordingly.

Anyhow, you can open the license file in a text editor such as notepad or notepad++ (Google search for this awesome and free editor - priceless software) and you may be able to see information on your original dealer. In my case, my dealer has gone out of business so I'm pretty much hooped in future I think unless I can contact Wissen UK (SignGo folks) directly (I don't have issues right now so there is no reason to do so...). Don't go changing anything inside that file though, no spaces, no punctuation, nothing...or else you will corrupt the license and SignGo won't work in future (until you replace the backup copy of the license I just made you backup).

Anyhow, long story short, there may be customer or vendor information inside this file that may or may not be useful to you.

Also, take pictures of your plotter from all angles and post them on a third party image hosting website and then post the links to the images here in this forum thread. We can then get a better idea what kind of plotter you have visually and go from there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1