SignGo Home

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Anyone use a Master xy-300p vinyl cutter plotter (Read 31936 times)
Reply #30 - 21. Aug 2010 at 11:58

MinixB   Offline
Forum Newbie
Kansas City, MO

Sorry for the bump but, I just bought one of these plotters and I was messing with it and tried to do a test run on it and the blade carrier just goes all the way to the right and then makes a ton of racket as it tries to keep going past the end of the track... any idea of what's happening?  I shut the plotter off and turned it back on and it still tries to go through the side...

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 21. Aug 2010 at 18:59

Alan   Offline
Global Moderator

There will be a sensor on the side it runs into, this is not working, disconnected, bent etc. inspect the side of the carriage for a vane or something to operate the sensor, and the side of the plotter to see how it works.

I've never had a master to play with so can not be more specific but all plotters I've come across have some variation of a sensor on the side, a common one is a microswitch or optical sensor triggered by a piece of metal attached to the carriage - these get bent resulting in the carriage hitting the wall.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 21. Jun 2011 at 03:54

vinylq   Offline
Forum Newbie

sign_Trainer wrote on 12. Feb 2006 at 23:59:
Many of you have contacted me about a driver and I have supplied them. Let me add this ... you can use a Graphtec 2000-60 driver for the Master which is an HP/GL driver, which is mostly the same as windows drivers for Rolands, or HP/GL Standard drivers, or a whole lot of other HP\GL based drivers. This is the basic standard for cutters, and have only small differences usually. ( like where the starting point is ..Left vs. ight).

If you cannot find one or cannot download one, you can contact me through the SignTrainer website and go to the User Form and request it. You MUST have a yahoo e-mail for me to send it. Most other spam guards will block this type of file.

Richard

Hello Richard (or anyone else willing to help),

I realize this is an old fourm, but I noticed how much you have all helped others in the past and I am desperate.  I have a Master XY Tiger 2000 cutter that I use with Flexi VE LXi Master Plus 8.0 v3.  I have used them together for the past 5 years and it has worked great.  When I initially set it up I had to go through some steps to add a driver and get it to show up in Flexi as an option, but I have not had any problems since. My computer just recently acquired a virus and I had to wipe the harddrive and reinstall my Flexi software.  Now I am back to not having the Master cutter listed as an option in Flexi.  I assume this is a driver problem, but I called Sign Warehouse and they told me they can no longer provide the drivers or instructions to fix it again and I need to spend $1000's for new software.  If you could send me a driver or guide me in the best direction to get this resolved, I would be VERY grateful.  I tried to see where I could go on the other link you shared, but was not able to find the form link.  I can setup a yahoo email account it that is the best way to get it from you.  Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 21. Jun 2011 at 18:24

Alan   Offline
Global Moderator

you might have trouble finding flexi specific instructions here as this is a forum for signgo users  Grin

Surely flexisign have a forum similar to this  Shocked

Look at what you have, is the cutter connected Serial or USB, if USB is this a virtual com port? For a standard com port no drivers should be needed just a hpgl driver in the software.
For a USB connection, drivers for Master if it uses its own chipset or more likely chipset drivers for the virtual com port, probably FDTI or Prolific required. look in device manager and see what device has an error and if it tells you which chipset drivers are needed, download install and plug in the USB cable. then set flexi to the port with a HPGL driver.

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 24. Jul 2011 at 16:42

Sondra   Offline
Forum Newbie
I Love YaBB 2!

AMD wrote on 10. Apr 2006 at 11:27:
I just bought one of these...and we are having a very tough time getting Windows to recognise it.  We bought it off of e-bay and it didn't come with any software, does anyone know what I need to do to get this thing to work? ???

Thanks,
Alan

Alan did you get this working?  I have probably what you need as I use it all the time.
Sondra

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 06. Aug 2011 at 08:28

kella007   Offline
Forum Newbie
I Love YaBB 2!
New York

I am also using Master xy-300p.. but yet i don't have any problem with it.. But how much the SignGo software costs..?

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 06. Aug 2011 at 13:42

Alan   Offline
Global Moderator

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 24. Aug 2011 at 12:40

rlvied   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

I have run 2 copies of Singo for about 4 years on 2 different machines.
1 desktop with winxp to  xy-1000, 1 laptop with vista  to a xy-380, then
a laptop with win7. When I bought the system from Master Wharehouse for the laptop I also bought the usb cable. It has always been as easy as plug an play. Never had to install any drivers. Maybe check with them for the right cable,hope this helps.

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 27. Sep 2011 at 08:34
jackzxcasd4   Ex Member

Can someone e-mail me the driver for the xy-300p to shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net?

Thanks‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’

IP Logged

Reply #39 - 09. Nov 2011 at 07:52

moxie designz   Offline
Forum Newbie
California

Hi All-

Im new to this SignGo forum and as of a few weeks ago didnt even know this forum exist. Ive had SignGo for years now. I only use it for text cuts because the trace function doesnt always turn out nice for images. Probably due to pixelation, but it doesnt trace as well as Corel draw X3. 

Saying so, I was wondering if anyone knows how to directly cut from COrel draw X3 for images?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I'm trying to cut the Sons of Anarchy log so i can dress as them for costume party.

Please email me directly at Thomastu408@yahoo.com

Thanks Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3